Laser cut multiple levels of twill for a stunning applique.
Bowling shirts, baseball jerseys and more can all have laser cut appliques applied.
Laser cut fabric appliques for fraternities and sororities.
Fabric Cutting and Appliqués with a Laser Machine
Fabric is quickly becoming a very popular material for both engraving and cutting. Natural fibers, as well as synthetic fabrics, are often cut and engraved with fantastic results with a laser system.
You can also use the laser to create multiple-layer appliqué by placing multiple pieces of twill together, then kiss-cutting each layer as necessary.
From cotton, to suede, to twill, to nylon, a laser system can cut them all. Take your design from almost any graphic design software (that's right! There's no new software to learn!) and print it to the laser. In the print driver you'll select a speed and power for the material you are cutting. It's that easy!
What are the benefits of laser cutting fabric?
- The highly accurate precision cut of a laser provides you with great consistency and control.
- The cut edge is cleanly seared.
- Increased speed and higher cutting throughput.
- Automated and computer-controlled cutting ability.
- An extremely small cut width allows for precise, detailed work.
- Excellent product appearance.
Can I get more information?
Fill out our request form and we'll send you a brochure, DVD demo, and laser engraved and cut samples.