Epilog Software Suite 22.214.171.124 (7/22/2022)
Please note: Beginning in January of 2023, Epilog Laser will no longer be supporting 32-bit operating systems with upgrades of the Epilog Laser Software Suite. If you are currently using a computer with only a 32-bit operating system, you can continue to use versions of our software released before January 1, 2023. After this date, future updates to the software with the latest features will only be offered in a 64-bit versions.
- Everything you need to run your Fusion Edge or Fusion Pro system
- Installs the Epilog Job Manager and the Epilog Laser Dashboard
Version 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- Engravers on a network can be automatically discovered
- The engraver must have a name set in the firmware’s settings menu in order for this feature to work
- Bug fixes and improvements
- For more information on the Job Manager, click here.
- Download Software Suite install and use instructions.
- For information on how to use the Construction Lines feature, click here
Please note: Remove previous version of Epilog Job Manager and Epilog Software Suite before installation! (Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and remove the software.)
Download 64-bit (x64) Version
Download 32-bit (x86) Version
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11
- Operating system should have all system updates before installation
- Support for OpenGL 3.0 (or higher) or OpenGL 2.0ES (or higher)
- 4GB RAM or more
- 2 processor cores or more
- Processor can be any Intel i3/i5/i7, AMD Ryzen 3/5/7, AMD A4/A6/A8/A10/A12/FX
- Integrated gigabit ethernet required for Fusion M2 vision system. Fusion Pro/Edge does not have the same requirement, but is nice to have.
- 8GB RAM or more
- 4 processor cores or more
- Processor can be any Intel i5/i7, AMD Ryzen 5/7, AMD A6/A8/A10/A12/FX