Epilog Mini 18/24 and Helix Firmware and Driver Downloads
Driver Update Notification Signup
Signup to receive email notification when a new driver or firmware is available for your laser model.
Epilog Mini/Helix Driver 9.03 (01/07/15)
Replaces version 9.02 (08/25/14)
- Warning! If you are using DAT files in your driver you must update them with the DAT converter software below.
- Fix for vector sorting commands sent to Job Manager.
- Adds support for the Epilog Job Manager.
- Optional: Download individual files.
- Download install instructions.
Epilog Job Manager 1.3.6 (01/15/16)
Replaces 1.3.5 (11/23/2015)
- Improves how the software handles hairline vector lines that extend off the edge of the page. This change only affects the Fusion Laser Series.
Please note: Remove previous version of Epilog Job Manager before installation! (Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and remove the software.)
Please note: Windows 7/8/10 is required to use the Epilog Job Manager.
Firmware: 22.214.171.124 (03/10/11)
- This release fixes an obscure bug in Mini/Helix systems that caused inconsistent engraving on graphics that were raster only images, but run in Combined mode, with Air Assist enabled at the machine.
- Read install instructions.
Have a question we can help you with?
Portions of this page translated by Google.